Green juices are the perfect way to eat vegetables without even realizing, it is an ideal way to absorb a lot of vitamins and the best part is that it is easy and quickly to make!
We found this recipe for you
- 2 big handfuls spinach
- 1/2 seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup pineapple or mango
- 1/2 large navel orange, peeled
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- Chop cucumber, pineapple, orange, and lime into 1-inch chunks for easier blending.
- Place spinach in the blender jug. Add half the other ingredients and 1/2 cup water.
- Secure the blender lid and start off blending at moderate speed. Pulse if necessary to get things moving, then gradually increase speed to high. Once mixture is close to being fully pureed, add remaining ingredients and continue to blend. Only add additional water if necessary.