We found this recipe that we thought it could be a healthy alternative, enjoy eating this low fat pizza but not worrying about the calories.
Small whole grain tortillas
Low fat shredded mozzarella
Extra virgin olive oil
1) Sauté spinach, mushrooms, and diced tomatoes with extra virgin olive oil in a small pan.
2) In a separate pan heat up olive oil. Then place a tortilla in the center. Wait for it to bubble and then flip it over.
3) Place the low fat shredded mozzarella in the center of the tortilla. Then add in the sautéed veggies.
4) Use your spatula to fold over the tortilla into the shape of a taco.
5) Make as many of these as you desire and then serve with a side of marinara sauce.