We found this recipe that we thought it could be a healthy alternative, enjoy eating this low fat pizza but not worrying about the calories.
Small whole grain tortillas
Low fat shredded mozzarella
Extra virgin olive oil
1) Sauté spinach, mushrooms, and diced tomatoes with extra virgin olive oil in a small pan.
2) In a separate pan heat up olive oil. Then place a tortilla in the center. Wait for it to bubble and then flip it over.
3) Place the low fat shredded mozzarella in the center of the tortilla. Then add in the sautéed veggies.
4) Use your spatula to fold over the tortilla into the shape of a taco.
5) Make as many of these as you desire and then serve with a side of marinara sauce.
Green juices are the perfect way to eat vegetables without even realizing, it is an ideal way to absorb a lot of vitamins and the best part is that it is easy and quickly to make!
We found this recipe for you
We definitely love to eat fruits and nuts for snack, but what if we combined them? Even better!
We found this recipe of a Fruit and Nut Bar just for you!
Cooking is practice, and every day you can learn something new!
Enjoy this cooking tips we found for you.
1 lb. fresh tuna, diced in 1/8-inch cube (chilled until ready to serve)
3 Tbsp 100% pure sesame oil
3 Tbsp corn oil
Tbsp mniced ginger
1 Tbsp premium soy sauce
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp mirin
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp wasabi powder
1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 Tbsp jalapeño, seeded and diced
1 avocado, diced
chopped cilantro for garnish
lightly salted Kettle chips
Chocolate can be a perfectly healthy food; it’s all the other stuff we typically eat along with the chocolate that makes it so questionable. Fortunately, it’s perfectly possible to tone down the bitterness of raw cacao and make it delicious without adding a huge pile of junk. In this smoothie, you can re-create an almost Nutella-like taste with just three ingredients: cocoa powder, dates, and hazelnuts.